Wee
Morning morning :D what a nice morning and It's time for WORK OUT! Woo
Went to Gym with ben and alvin, well, not really gym I will say. Ha Morning jog? Wao, I noticed that my physical mentality, strength was depleting, I began to feel exhausted with a bit of work out. Oh no. It's time for more physical training, ya.
After that we had some talks held by IBM and Microsoft about Security! Word coded was: "Because of this, I have my job!" haha. Ya, blabla and bomb~ It's time for basketball. Haha Well, So coincidentally there's a CARC's basketball friendly today and so... Yes, to what you're thinking. Lols
Dine with ben, tjoa and Louis...
Home sweet home :D It's nice to travel with Red Jacket girl when I'm wearing red. Haha,
Jealousy~ Weeee, not me!
It's full moon today, will you miss me?
Went to Gym with ben and alvin, well, not really gym I will say. Ha Morning jog? Wao, I noticed that my physical mentality, strength was depleting, I began to feel exhausted with a bit of work out. Oh no. It's time for more physical training, ya.
After that we had some talks held by IBM and Microsoft about Security! Word coded was: "Because of this, I have my job!" haha. Ya, blabla and bomb~ It's time for basketball. Haha Well, So coincidentally there's a CARC's basketball friendly today and so... Yes, to what you're thinking. Lols
Dine with ben, tjoa and Louis...
Home sweet home :D It's nice to travel with Red Jacket girl when I'm wearing red. Haha,
Jealousy~ Weeee, not me!
It's full moon today, will you miss me?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home